I wanted to share with you some other great freebie sites I use. These sites you have to register, share your interests, rate and review products etc. This might seem like alot to do, and you’re asking yourself why? Because, you get to try new products for FREE! I’ve received quite a few FULL size products to try. Not everything is full size though, about half are sample sizes. All in trade for your opinion. Which they want honestly, the good and the bad. Once you register and do the little tasks/suveys they want/need you to do, (so they can customize what products would fit best for you to check out), it’s quite simple and quick. I think the hardest part is to remember to check back occasionally to see if you have any offers to try and qualify for.
I recommend and personally use:
To break them each down:
“I get to try cool products, for free, and even get coupons and special offers to share with friends. Then I make my voice heard by sharing my honest opinions about the great stuff I try with others, including some of the largest companies in the world.”
I joined back in December of 2013 and since then I have received FULL size samples of:
- Cottenelle Care Routine (those wipes for your bum)
- Coricidin HBP (cold/flu medicine)
- Schick(R) Hydro Silk(R) Sensitive Care(R) Razor (a full size razor plus extra blade refill)
- Nasacort(R) Allergy 24HR
- Children’s Claritin(R)
- Quaker(R) Warm & Crunchy Granola (This is one of my fav’s so far. I received a full box plus $2 off coupons to use and share. I waited til they went on sale and my friends and I were able to snag them up for $0.50 a box!)
- WONKA(TM) PEEL-A-POP(TM) (a new weird ice cream treat, was mailed as a coupon to get a free box from my local store)
- COPPERTONE(R) CLEARLYSheer(TM) Sunscreen (I posted about this awesome freebie here.)
- Dr. Scholl’s(R) DreamWalk(TM) (great liners small enough to fit into your high heels)
- DohVinci – I just qualified for this. It’ll be shipped in a few weeks, can’t wait to blog bout it!
Every single one of those were FULL size versions of the products. Which is just awesome!!! So, the more surveys you take, the more reviews you give for products you received = the more products you will qualify for in the future. It’s so easy and fun!
PinchMe – Sign up by creating an account on their site or via your Facebook account (my preferred method). How it works: About every other Tuesday at 12 noon EST (9am PST for us left coasters) you will possibly (it’s not guaranteed) have a few products on your home page to put in your ‘box’ to try for free. You have to be quick though, because if you do have anything there, it’ll go quickly. I find I have to refresh my page a few times and it’s not necessarily best to hit it at 12pm/9am on the dot, as everyone else and their sister is too. Sometimes at :05 or :10 is better. But don’t wait an hour or three, because you’ll see that they are “Out of Stock”. 😦 Currently, new samples will be released Tuesday, July 15th 12pm EDT.
“It’s simple – you choose a product from one of our leading brands, and we then deliver it to your home or workplace for free. But be quick, we’ll reserve the products in your box for a limited time, to ensure that everyone has a chance of receiving the available products. Once you’ve tried, tasted or touched the exciting products we offer, you can leave your feedback. Start pinching now!!”
I joined this site back in December of 2013 and since then I have received:
- In one box/shipment: Suave Skin Solutions Smoothing Body Lotion 2oz, Revlon By Marchesa Box O’ Files (came with 10 very cute nail files), and a Gevalia Mocha Latte K-Cup (just one cup)
- Special K Chocolate Mocha Coffee House Breakfast Shake (1 bottle, it was very good)
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish (full size bottle)
- 1 shipment which included Advil PM Caplets (a small packet with 2 pills) & 1 Shaklee 180 Toffee & Chocolate Crunch Snack Bar (was delish)
- And my most recent box that came last week: New Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner (2 lil sample bottles), another bottle of Sinful Colors Nail Polish, Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths (3 sample packets), Milk-Bone Brushing Chew bone for my dog and 1 South Beach Diet Chocolate Caramel Nut Snack Bar
- A few days ago I signed up to try a Skinny Girl Dark Chocolate Pretzel snack bar
All of these, except the 2 bottles of nail polish, were all sample sizes. But I still love them! Not just because they are free, but because they give me a chance to try new things before I buy them. And that’s the point. All I have to do afterwards is take they’re little follow up surveys on each product. They have many more items they offer, but I didn’t qualify for them, but you might!
Smiley360 – A lot like the previous sites. You sign up for an account or join via Facebook. After you give them your demographics you check back in with the site to see if you qualify for any products or services to try out, called “Missions”. This site leans alot on you sharing with social media (facebook, twitter, pinterest etc.) They also want you to share face to face. The point is to spread the word.
I joined Smiley360 back in January 2013 and some of the products I’ve received are:
- Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening toothpaste (4 little tubes)
- BIC 4-Color Pen (2 of them)
- Children’s Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold medicine (full size bottle)
- Campbells Slow Kettle Style Soups (one 6 oz container)
- Perk Vent Wrap Auto Air Fresheners (4 clips)
- Centrum Flavor Burst Multivitamin Chews
- Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste (4 little tubes)
Now this site has been the toughest for me to totally figure out, as I haven’t yet. I’m still learning and trying to figure things out. But somehow I keep getting Missions to try.
All of these sites are FREE. They won’t cost you a thing to join, except a little bit of your time. I am by no means a pro at any of these sites, but I do know enough to acquire some pretty nifty freebies. So, if anyone has any questions, I will do my best to answer and help where I can. And if I don’t know the answer, I will hunt one down for you!